Monday 28 November 2011

Question 1:

I've had stuff nicked (stolen) off me before, so for the past year I've been wondering why. A lot of people must be in desperate situations to be driven to stealing stuff, but sometimes it's just opportunistic. Stuff is left around by absent-minded people who don't think that anything bad will happen. As dumb as it sounds, doesn't it sound worse in your head to think of someone just coming across the stuff and thinking "Here, I'm havin' that"? If anyone reading this has ever felt that impulse or has actually taken anything please just think about it and don't do it again! I know I sound all annoying and like I have a massive superiority complex, but I'm just trying to get across how awful it made me feel when soemeone stole my stuff. It really wrecks the way you think of everything. Please just think about it!! :)

Dabbler

No comments:

Post a Comment