Thursday 17 November 2011

BPD

I've taken about four different online tests for Borderline Personality Disorder and they've all told me that I have it; and the last one said I had a 'severe' version of it. :P I really, really hope that these quizzes are completely inaccurate! :D if not, well, that'll be interesting, to say the least...still, it seems that no-one's quite 'normal', whatever that is. :P it turns out my friend scored high in the narcissism (apologies for spelling), OCD and anti-social sections of another test. :D

Dabbler

2 comments:

  1. Remember that these "personality disorders" are truly just labels used to categorize and describe an EXPERIENCE and not necessarily and IDENTITY. I encourage you to write about your experiences that you feel fall under this category. For me, my BPD is a name for the pain I experienced in my childhood, the pain that still lingers deep inside of me and haunts me. What does BPD mean to you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, don't despair. On-line anything is almost never accurate. Your best bet is to go to a psychiatrist/therapist and discuss your concerns. I write about BPD on a daily basis. It's not the end of the world if you are Borderline. It just means you can now focus on something specific and begin to understand what is going on.

    ReplyDelete